Saturday, July 14, 2012

Back to School Activities and a Guest Post

Happy Saturday!  Today I am doing my first guest post at Learning is Something To Treasure.

 
Stop by and say hello.  I have a free back to school writing activity for you. It is one that I have used for several years and I love!
 
I also have a classroom community building activity called Classroom Faces.  It is a Facebook type profile activity where students can send each other smile status updates.  It normally is $4.00, but for the month of July it is Free.  So go ahead and download it as a fun bulletin board or classroom activity for back to school.  Leave me some feedback if you download it. I plan on using it with my new class. :)
 
Don't forget about my writing giveaway.  It ends Monday.  I am working on some more writing prompts this weekend besides my back to school ones. 
 
 


 
 

2 comments:

  1. New follower here. Stop on by for my Giveaway. I teach 3rd grade.


    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing such a great guest post!! I loved it!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover