It was yummy. I also got up this morning and went to an 8am hot yoga class, too. Oh my goodness...I needed that. I did not realize just how tense every single muscle in my back was.
The weather here has cooled off. It feels amazing. It really is fall. It makes me want to curl up back in bed. I can't though. I need to share with you the last part of my amazing giveaway. Then, I need to shower and get ready. I get to go meet the new baby of my former work-spouse. I can't wait to meet her little man. Not seeing her everyday this year has been a little tough. I am glad for my new job, but I miss her.
Lots of bloggers have again contributed some great stuff.
1) I am going to giveaway 3 items from my TpT store.
2) Kate is offering her iStudentall about me book file.
3) Latoya is giving her Write the Room Centers.
5) Heidi is giving her Fire Safety Pack.
6) Kristin is giving her Olympics Literacy Pack (which I am currently using in my class).
7) Lori is contributing her Happy Halloween Scrambled Sentences.
8) Michelle is giving her CandyCorn Clip Art Set.
9) Christi is giving her Pumpkin Unit for Big Kids.
10) Tania is contributing her CVC Snap cards and Alphabet Go Fish cards.
11) Ginger is donating an item of the winner's choice from her store. (Can I just say I love all of her products?)
12) Megan is donating a blog design from A Bird in Hand Blog Designs. How cool is that?
That's right! One more winner will get 12 prizes. Thank you to all my amazing followers for reading my blog, and thank you so much to those who have contributed this week to my Fabulous Fall 400 Follower Giveaway.
Don't forget about entering to win part 1 where one winner will get 10 prizes. Don't forget to enter to win Starbucks and Cheesecake. Last but not least, don't forget to enter to win an Erin Condren giftcard.
a Rafflecopter giveaway