3am Teacher and font from Kevin and Amanda)
Three other bloggers have helped me out to giveaway some awesome products.
Beth Ann at Taming My Flock of Firsties is giving away two items from her TpT store. (Beth Ann is also having a giveaway where I am contributing $5.00 to my TpT store).
Shanyn at Coffee, Kids, and Compulsive Lists is giving away her Introduction to Multiplication packet.
(Shanyn is also having a giveaway where I am giving away my More Stories from Wayside School Writing Activity and my Writing Graphics Organizers for Grades 3-5)
Jaime at Bright Concepts 4 Teachers is giving away her "All About Me" glyph - great for back to school.
Now, I have been hard at work creating lots of fun products, so I am excited to give them away. I will be giving away the following:
1) Reading Graphic Organizers for 3rd Grade Common Core Standards
2) Reading Graphic Organizers for 5th Grade Common Core Standards
3) Writing Graphic Organizers, Rubrics, and Checklists for Grades 3-5 Common Core Standards
4) Create a Class Newspaper project as a novel study final project
5) Create a Class book with More Stories from Wayside School
6) Autobiography writing assignments
7) Classroom Faces - A Classroom Community building activity where students make Facebook profiles
8) My Taskcards and Graphic Organizers for Analyzing Poetry
9) My Writing About Heroes activity - perfect for Patriotic holidays
10) Binder Covers and Spine Labels for Teacher Organization (Editable)
11) Binder Covers and Spine Labels for Themes (Editable) - Great for the K-1 teachers
12) Binder Covers and Spine Labels for English/Language Arts topics (Editable)
13) Binder Covers and Spine Labels for Math, Science, and Social Studies topics (Editable)
14) Student Notebook, Folder, and Journal Labels in a theme of your choice (There are 4 themes to choose from).
15) The First 500 Fry words word wall cards in a theme of your choice or mix-and-match (There are six themes to choose from).
16) A Customized set of word wall letters where you have input on the theme. (I have only made superhero ones so far, but working on more).
17) Back to School Writing Activities (that I am working on, but will finish before end of giveaway)
Now, how to win? Three winners will each get one of my amazing contributor's products. These three winners will also get to pick one of my products from above. One winner will get all of my products listed above plus the products from my contributors.a Rafflecopter giveaway