Thursday, June 7, 2012

"Currently" Linking Up

I have read so many of the "Currently's" that I wanted to join in Farley's linky party for June. I have been meaning to link up for a couple months and hadn't gotten around to it.


I have been watching Season 2 of Downton Abbey, and it is hard to stop to go to bed.  I actually have to go work tomorrow, which is why I love that tomorrow is Friday! 

I seriously would love a pedicure.  My dry, sensitive skin drives me crazy.  It makes it almost impossible to bother with makeup.  I am pretty sure I will get Rosacea.  I get red at the drop of a hat.  Oh, well!  So far, Aveeno facewash and Clinique moisturizer are my best friend. 

I really want to to go to the beach this summer...and would love to go somewhere tropical.  I went to Florida last summer and loved just hanging by the water.

My husband and I went to St. John's in 2007 with my in-laws, and it was beautiful. 


Back in April, I went to the mountains to visit my mom in Utah.  I always refer to the mountains as postcards because they look so picturesque. 

Also, I forgot to add I love my new windows!  Let's hope they are more energy efficient with this hot Dallas heat.


And, yes my flowerbeds are empty.  We tore out bushes we hated, and now I have no idea what to plant.  The sign on my house says "My garden was in bloom yesterday; sorry you missed it!"


Don't forget about my 50 follower giveaway.  It ends tomorrow.  I am so excited and thankful to have now reached 75 followers!



1 comment:

  1. Hi! Found you on Farley's linky! I love Downton Abbey! It is one of my favorites! I am now following you!

    Teresa

    2nd Grade Pig Pen

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover