Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Last minute printable Valentines ("I think you're just write!")

So like usual I am doing things last minute.  I remembered as I wanted to get ready for bed I still needed to figure out my Valentines for my students.  I had done lots of Pinterest searching, but I had not yet done anything.

I was inspired by this Pin:


I decided to make my own.  I think they came out cute.  I used a package of mechanical pencils I already had.

 photo 4CA0F458-5E3D-49BB-99B2-F6D8F7C0F379-29263-000007CD4A19BA0F_zpsaca14a5e.jpg

You can get a copy here (just in case you are last minute like me or want to get a head start on next year).


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea...I love all of the ideas out there that don't use candy :) Thanks for the cute cards April :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover