Monday, December 10, 2012

2013 Calendars and a Year of Writing Prompts

Last night I created a file to use with my students the next 2 weeks.  We are making a calendar as a parent gift.  I created calendars for all of 2013 and several writing assignments for each month.  They are going to write one paragraph for each month of the year.  I may also let them to choose to draw some pictures to add in for some of the months instead of just writing.  I am proud of this product.  It was a lot of work, and I actually finished something.  I like it because it also continues to reinforce paragraph writing for my students.  In the end, there were over 40 writing assignment topics.  The ones we do not use in the calendar I will use next year as monthly writing assignments.  Now, they are already made!  Not to mention calendars for projects and whatnot.



You can get it at my TpT store.  It will usually be $4.00, but I put it on sale for now for $2.00.  So if you are looking for a student gift for parents, calendars for next year, or a year's worth of writing prompts, it's a good deal.

On another side note, I finally got to try out Picasa to create the preview collage.  I searched my google reader forever trying to find the post that talked about this great tool to create photo collages.  I finally found it.  Here is the link to the post at A Turn to Learn for creating photo collages with Picasa. This time I actually pinned it. It was so easy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover