Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Favorite Online Resources for Teachers

I thought today I would share some of my favorite online resources that I have discovered from the blogging world or workshops:

Watch Know Learn - I just learned about this one today from Krista at Stellar Students.  It has videos for educational topics, even Common Core.  Just yesterday I was researching the different tools I could use to create lessons and videos for flipped learning.  I love finding great free videos and resources though.

Planbook - This is my online lesson planning software.  I love it.  It cost me $12 for the year, but it is super easy to use.

Engrade - I use this website to record grades.  They also have some apps and tools for creating online lessons and quizzes.

Weebly - I use this to create my class website.  I love it!  I had the option to add an assignment form where my students can submit assignments to me on my website.  It is fabulous. I am going to blog more tomorrow about ways I use my class website.

Sumdog - This is a really fun website for math practice.  They can play math games tied to Common Core.  It is a lot of fun and has a lot of choice.  You also can edit the skills by student to choose what math skills for them to work on.

Xtramath - My students use this to practice mastery of the four basic operations.  It works very well and has helped a lot of my students.  They were really struggling with basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.

Readworks - This is a website with passages, questions, and lessons tied to the Common Core Reading standards.  I love it!

Writing Fix - This is my favorite website for text related writing lessons.

ReadWriteThink - This is my favorite website period.  There are so many lesson ideas and interactive tools for Reading and Writing.  I use it every day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi April! Thanks for the shout out AND thanks for sharing the great online resources! I want to try out Weebly. Have a great week!

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover