I love lists so here are some of my goals for the summer:
1) Finish my garage.
We already cleaned it out and somewhat organized. My husband is re-sheetrocking some of it and adding an attic ladder. We are going to prime and paint the walls, and then paint the floors. Then, we will get a real workbench and storage shelves. I also want to store all my extra teaching stuff and books in one corner (that currently are split between my office and guest room).
2) Build up endurance at running.
I started running like a whole week ago so my dog and I sort of alternate running/walking right now.
3) Keep going to yoga consistently.
(Maybe some day I will be able to do Crow.)
4) Keep reading 1000 Gifts and keep up with my own list of things to be thankful for.
Saw lots of great ideas through the linky party where people found great ideas on Pinterest.
6) Experiment/Research digital scrapbooking. And put pictures in the empty picture frames.
7) Research and create products for thematic unit teaching.
Seems like it would be great with older grades and I haven't seen too many resources out there. I actually saw a great blog post on Friday about someone using thematic teaching in their classroom, and they had great pictures. I need to refind it. (Trying to update my blog list. It won't add more than 25 and adding them all manually seems annoying.)
8) Also trying to motivate myself to eat better: more salad, less sugar, no artificial sweetener, less bread and gluten, and less dairy. Struggling to figure out dinners and how to keep it easy (other than my hsuband's suggestion of only eating frozen dinners because no dishes are involved).
9) Read great books
10) Enjoy the sunshine.
Have a bucket full of summer blessings!