Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A School Year Survival Guide

I had this idea to create a School Year Survival Guide.  In the last few days, I have noticed lots of teachers creating really cute products for memory books or advice to next year's students.

Ashleigh at Ashleigh's Education Journey has a super cute memory book freebie.

Rachel at Sub Hub has an End of the Year Advice Book.

Stephanie at Teaching in Room 6 has a Word of Advice foldable.

Tara at Fourth Grade Frolics has a "My Memories and Me" activities.

Panicked Teacher has memory books on TpT for many differnet grades.

I created a School Year Survival Guide.  Students can make it into a little book to give to next year's students on the first day of school or as a keepsake of the year.  You can purchase it at my TpT store for $2.50. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover