Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Furry Friends Linky Party

I heard (a little belatedly) about a linky party for those with Furry Friends by Sandy with Soaring through Second.  I do not have kids and my pets are my babies, so I am excited about sharing about them.


1. Nala

Nala is my 2 year old Australian Shepherd. She is the joy of my day and always gives me reasons to smile.  She has taught me to take more joy in being active and getting outside consistently. She has taught me to have a good attitude.




2. Princess (Leia)

Princess was my main fur love for a long time.  She was the first thing I thought about when I woke up and last thing I thought about when I fell asleep.  This was because she was usually laying on me.  :)  Princess has taught me the importance of beauty rest.



3.  Luke

Luke has taught me that never missing a meal is important.  He also has helped me to aspire to have the life of a cat when I grow up.  He also shares my ability to fall asleep anywhere.



4. Ghost

Ghost has taught me patience.  My love-hate relationship with this cat has taught me patience on a daily basis.  He demands and demands...loudly.



1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! Thank you for sharing!!! I love the picture of Luke on the counter! :) I also love what they've all taught you!!! :-)Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover