Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Back to School Night Brochure Template (Freebie)

I know lots of people have already gone back to school.  We start on September 2nd.  Our Back to School Night is this Thursday, the 21st.  Last night I was at Staples having quotes for my classroom walls printed as posters at 8:30pm.  The only other people there getting last minute things printed were also teachers. Anybody else do last minute printing runs?

I have been working all day with my summer school students and then trying to squeeze in getting my classroom ready for back to school. My evenings and weekend have been full too running errands and doing projects.

I was looking over Pinterest tonight trying to decide what I wanted to do for Back to School night. I saw some cute templates for Powerpoint presentations, parent and student gift ideas, and ideas for how to present the information to parents.  I saw some cute ideas on making flipbooks with all your classroom information.  They look super cute, but it seemed like a lot of paper.  I also saw some ideas to make brochures, so I decided to make a brochure for my parent handout instead of the traditional packet. You can see my Back To School Pinterest Board HERE for lots of cute inspiration.



You can get a copy of the brochure template HERE.  I made it in PowerPoint.  You just need to edit the text boxes.  I used Hello Literacy's fonts.

How do you like to organize your handout for back to school night?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover